- (2) Easy-latch nipples
When to use:
- If your baby is strictly bottle-fed
- If your baby is overfeeding with other bottles
- If you think your baby is having trouble adapting to awkward nipple stages from other bottles
- Use Bare® Easy-latch® nipple with Bare® Air-free bottles only
- Do not use nipples as pacifiers
- Inspect nipple prior to every use. If you see any signs of tearing, cracking or change in shape, discontinue use and replace immediately. See more
- Specially designed for bottle-fed babies who suffer gas & colic
- Flow-Control® technology: different size orifices on the tip allow baby to control feeding pace and flow with suction strength
- Anti-drip technology
- Air-plug® & Easy-latch® nipple work in synergy to promote suckling motion
Best anti-gas/ anti-colic system for bottle-fed babies
Bare’s original Perfe-latch® nipple extends upon suction to emulate the mechanics of breastfeeding to minimize nipple confusion. The new Easy-latch® nipple is the easiest to latch on for bottle-fed babies. With breakthrough Air-plug® technology that works similar to a syringe and without the use of air-vents, Bare dispenses air-free contents to your baby to help reduce gas/colic.
“Air-vents are soooo last century.
Feed your baby Air-free milk and nip gas in the bud!”