Clinical findings show that 75% of infants had a significant reduction of acid reflux symptoms after feeding with Bare® Air-Free.
Bare® Air-free is a healthier alternative to baby bottles.
• Dispenses air-free milk to prevent gas build up
• Feeds baby in Upright position to reduce reflux
• Let’s the baby control the flow & pace to discourage overfeeding
Our original Perfe-latch® is the #1 preferred nipple by breastfed babies
Naturally… the best!
See how these moms became superheroes to their babies…
How does Bare® Air-free work
What’s the difference?
- Air-free milk: Without vents or bags, Bare’s syringe-like technology feeds the baby milk without air to prevent gas build up;
- Upright position: Feeds right side up and while baby is fully upright to reduce acid regurgitation;
- Flow & pace control: Bare® feeds upon suction only to discourage over-feeding behaviors;
- Promotes breastfeeding: When used with Perfe-latch® nipple, Bare® helps initiate, reinstate and extend the breastfeeding relationship while supplementing.
Traditional baby bottles:
- Air infiltration: Through air-vents rapidly mixes with the milk, which increases air-swallowing and exacerbates gas build up;
- Horizontal feeding position: These bottles need to be inverted to feed, forcing babies in horizontal position, which induces acid regurgitation;
- Easy feeding: A free flow of milk due to the gravity-fed disadvantage leads to overfeeding;
- Disrupt breastfeeding: Easy feeding paired with the unnaturally shaped nipples results in bottle preference.