Your breasts don’t have air-vents, why should baby bottles?
supports & promotes breastfeeding
- The Perfe-latch® nipple features a short teat to stimulate baby to latch on the areola part of the nipple
- The teat extends upon suction to help prevent nipple confusion
- Flow-Control® technology: different size orifices on the tip allow baby to control feeding pace and flow with suction strength
- Air-plug® & Perfe-latch® nipple work in synergy to mimic the breasts’ flow resistance & suckling motion
- Proven to extend the breastfeeding relationship when supplementing
Breastfeed for as long as you can,
we’re here to help.
Different size orifices on its tip, dispense different flow rates controlled by the baby’s sucking strength:
- With weaker suction (i.e. a newborn’s) only the larger orifice dispenses (the large orifice is about the orifice of a standard newborn nipple)
- With stronger suction (i.e. a 10 month old baby) all the other smaller orifices dispense (like the mom’s nipple)
Our Flow-Control® Technology gives the baby full control over the pace and flow of which s/he feeds to prevent overfeeding and/or developing preference for the bottle.
Like nature intended
Get closer, Go Bare®
From the way our nipples extend inside the baby’s mouth to the way air-free milk is dispensed only upon suction and natural flow that’s controlled by the baby’s suction strength, Bare® with Perfe-latch® nipple, is designed to mimic a mother’s breast.