- (2) Perfe-latch caps
- (2) Perfe-latch nipples
- (2) Collars
- (2) 4oz size bottle containers
- (2) Air-plugs
- (2) feet
When to use:
- If you are (or will be) breastfeeding your baby
- If your baby drinks less than 4oz of milk
- The Perfe-latch® nipple features a short teat to stimulate baby to latch on the areola part of the nipple.
- The teat extends upon suction to help prevent nipple confusion.
- Flow-Control® technology: different size orifices on the tip allow baby to control feeding pace and flow with suction strength.
- Air-plug® & Perfe-latch® nipple work in synergy to mimic the breasts’ flow resistance & suckling motion.
- Proven to extend the breastfeeding relationship when supplementing.
Bare’s original Perfe-latch® nipple extends upon suction to emulate the mechanics of breastfeeding to minimize nipple confusion. The new Easy-latch® nipple is the easiest to latch on for bottle-fed babies. With breakthrough Air-plug® technology that works similar to a syringe and without the use of air-vents, Bare dispenses air-free contents to your baby to help reduce gas/colic.
“Breastfeed for as long as you can, we’re here to help”