We often get requests for free samples of Bare® Air-free baby bottles. Because we are ready to launch a new line of Bare® air-free baby bottles very soon, we have stopped offering free samples of our original Bare®. Instead, we will be sampling the new a new line of Bare® air-free baby bottles. For more information on sampling our new products be sure to register for our monthly newsletter.
However, if you want to give the original Bare® a try but do not want to commit to buying one at retail price, here are a number of ways you can get your hands on a Bare® bottle for free or at a highly discounted price:
- Because you’re our favorite customer, use this coupon code “BARE0414” to receive a 10% off when buying 1 or more any size Bare® Air-free;
- Get $10 (that’s 10 US Dollars) Off instantly when you open the Amazon Store Card at our Amazon store.
- Get free shipping when you buy 3 or more any size Bare® Air-free baby bottles.
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member you qualify for free shipping on 1 or more any size Bare Air-free Baby bottles.
- Hit the Credit Card Marketplace to get up to $50 Amazon gift card, enough to get 4 Bare® Air-free baby bottles.
- For additional discounts, join on Amazon Mom and take advantage of the membership benefits; and
- Add Bare® air-free to your Registry!
We also have giveaways happening all the time where you can win Bare® Air-free bottles as well as other mom-invented products. To hear all about our giveaways, promos and news be sure to register to get our monthly newsletter and exclusive discounts, Like us on FB, follow us on Twitter, and follow us on Pinterest.
Send us a picture or video of your baby using Bare® to be automatically entered to win our 8oz Bare Twin Pack. The pictures or videos will be posted on our Pinterest BareBaby. Board and will be promoted on our social media channels.
Send your pictures or videos to [email protected] subject line BareBaby.Board. Contest ends the last day of the month. Winner will be contacted via email.
Note: This post was originally published on March 01, 2014. As of 08/01/15 We no longer offer free samples. Offers above may have expired. For updated coupons and information in general please visit our latest post or landing page.